Thursday, June 25, 2009

Win $25 Credit Toward Fall 2009 Purchases!

This is just a little contest that I am doing for my customers only. I hope you'll join in the fun and maybe win a little extra cash to put toward that fall wardrobe!

Here's how it works:
  • Email pictures to me at jennifer@kellyskidshouston.com of your kids wearing their Kelly's Kids clothing by Friday, July 10 @ 5:00 p.m.
  • Include Kids Names, Kids Ages, and a Brief Description of the Photo
  • Preferably Spring 2009, but not a requirement
  • I will pick my top 5-10 favorites (depending on how many entries I receive) and will post them on my blog for voting on Monday, July 13.
  • Voting will stay open for a week.
  • The person who sent in the photo receiving the most votes by Friday, July 17 will win a $25 credit toward Fall 2009 Kelly's Kids purchases!

The picture in this post is of my daughter Anna (2) in her Sweet Treats dress from Spring 2009. I can't wait to see your photos of YOUR kids enjoying their Kelly's Kids!

No comments:

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP