Friday, July 17, 2009

Oops! Poll Re-Opened for Photo Contest!

It has been called to my attention that there was a discrepancy in the end times for the Kelly's Kids photo contest in my original contest announcement (5:00 p.m.) vs. the email I sent out with the finalist announcement (midnight). I apologize for the confusion! That is completely my mistake!

I did close the poll at 5:00 p.m. as originally planned, and at that time, the winner was Amber Armstrong. I will honor that, and award Amber with a $25 credit regardless. Congratulations Amber!

However, to remedy my mistake,the polls have now reopened, and if another finalist is able to take the lead before they re-close at midnight, I will award another $25 credit!

Good Luck!

No comments:

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP